PUSHKAR FAIR SPECIAL
November 08 - November 14, 2016
GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR WITH PUSHKAR
Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi (2N) → Agra (1N) → Jaipur (2N) → Pushkar (2N) → Delhi (1N) → Departure
Visit famous Golden Triangle tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with Pushkar. It’s one of the essential tours for anyone looking to visit the most iconic destinations.
Welcome to Incredible India! On arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be welcomed by our executive & transferred to your hotel for check in.
During the day, visit to some notable attractions of the city including visits to Humayun’s Tomb (highly recommended), Jama Masjid (biggest mosque in India), Qutub Minar (the tallest stone minaret in India), Lotus temple and Raj Ghat. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Stay overnight at Delhi.
At appropriate time in the morning you will be picked up & transferred to Agra. After having a wash & change, you will be taken for a guided visit to Agra Fort during the day.
Later, you will be taken for a tour to the most beautiful monument of Love – Taj Mahal during sunset as this magnificent building becomes extremely photogenic with the changing angles and intensity of the sun rays. Stay overnight at Agra.
You will be taken for a guided visit to Taj Mahal at sunrise to see its stunning view again. Drive to Jaipur, through abandoned citadel of Mughal emperor Akbar known as Fatehpur Sikri.
In Jaipur, day is proposed at leisure. In the evening you may visit the famous bazaars (markets) of walled city. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
Enjoy a guided tour of Amber Fort. Set in a picturesque location, Amber is a fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Built in the 16th century by Raja Man Singh in red sandstone and white marble, the palace complex has some very interesting apartments. Jai Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Sukh Niwas, Ganesh Pol and Temple of Kali are some of the prominent areas of interest. You will be provided the Elephants to ascend the fort to visit the complex.
Enjoy a tour of Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer 260 years ago. Visit the Maharaja’s City Palace (apart of which is the home of the erstwhile royal family), the Observatory, Ram Niwas Gardens, Hawa Mahal or the Palace of winds built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh and drive past the old part of Jaipur city. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Pushkar – one of the holiest cities in India. On arrival, you will check in to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to enjoy the Pushkar camel fair at the ground. You will see activities like bridal competitions, camel race and many others. Overnight stay in hotel at Pushkar.
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will again enjoy the Pushkar camel fair at the ground. Overnight stay in hotel at Pushkar.
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be dropped at Udaipur airport to board your flight to Delhi. On arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities. So, you can go for shipping in Delhi. Overnight stay in hotel at Delhi.
Have breakfast at the hotel and rest for a while. Later you will be dropped at Delhi airport to board your international flight to home.
Tour End with Sweet Memories.
|Place||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
|Delhi||Florence Inn||Palace Heights||Maidens|
|Agra||Taj Vilas||Four point Sheraton||Trident|
|Jaipur||Dera Rawtsar||Shahpura House||Trident|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Fort||Jagat Palace||Ananta Resort|
|Delhi||Florence Inn||Palace Heights||Madiens|
|Total Tour Quotation|
|INR 28200/- per person||INR 44700/- per person||INR 66800/- per person|
- Stay in double/ twin occupancy room at all places.
- Breakfast at all Places and All meal (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) at Pushkar. Starting from 03rd November, to 11th November, 2016.
- Service of an English speaking tour Escort during the entire trip.
- An Air-conditioned transport on complete disposal during the trip.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- Bottled mineral water during the journeys.
- The above quoted is based on minimum 10 adults travelling together.
- Transport and luxury taxes.
- Government service tax.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages.
- Any extra meals or snacks.
- Camera Charges (still or movie).
- International airfares.
* Above offer is valid only for Room availability, if any hotel is sold out than we try similar Hotel. But also we can not find any similar hotel and in last minutes we upgrade your room or hotel than firstly we talk about at all. And difference amount will be chargeable.
* Gala Dinner, Supplement and any Activities are not included here.